Friday, February 29, 2008

Super Velcro Boy!



I know it's not fair to the poor kid, but he's earned the title for Super Velcro Boy over the past few days. He's sick again. Fever, cough, sleeping all the time. Body aches just rolling over.

He was just sick for 10 days with the flu in the middle of the month. Then he had a week off and got sick again. Same thing, but even more lethargic. He has to be leaning on my or lying on me even when he's asleep. Right now he's leaning on my big kid so I could hang some laundry and escape.

I'd like to register a complaint with whoever is in charge of this flu and the whole mutation thing. This poor child just had it! He hasn't eaten anything but a bowl of chips in 48 hours and he really can't afford to lose a few. We're all crying uncle over here.

With the big InHome Conference coming up next week, we really can't afford for all of us to get sick again. I'm almost caught up on my work for that - stop by the information table and check it out. I am also almost done updating the Westside House website and have done lots of other paperwork today. So all is not lost on being home for a few days. We even got out a 500 piece puzzle to work on.

Hey, I just figured out how to do that cool link thing! Now I can get back to my knitting.

No comments: